The Brand Event Ambassador services the White Street Community by providing exemplary service that it deserves during festivals, concerts, and other venues outside of the Taproom.
The Brand Sampling Ambassador executes tastings at off premise locations to motivate purchases through product tasting, superior brand knowledge and positive consumer interactions.
- Influence purchase behavior through meaningful consumer interaction.
- Communicate availability to Marketing Manager two weeks in advance.
- Coordinate materials needed on a weekly basis with Marketing Brand Manager'point of sale material, tasting cups, etc.
- Maintain professional manner of dress and ethic while conducting tastings.
- Ensure product is restocked on the shelf before leaving.
- Recap sampling to include number of cases sold, customer feedback or other sampling notes as noted in sampling recap form.
- Energetic and engaging personality
- Passionate about White Street Brewing Co.
- Basic understanding of the craft beer industry
- Strong understanding of craft beer styles and traits
- Excellent verbal/presentation skills
- Must have a good driving record and reliable transportation
- Must be 21 years of age or older
Most samplings are 3 hour segments. Multiple samplings could be scheduled on the same day in different locations. All samplings will occur within a 30 mile radius of White Street Brewing Co. Compensation is $12/hr
NOTE: The above description is not all-inclusive and additional duties may be assigned.