Fun! Playful! Energetic! Emmalynn is the perfect companion for any occasion so what better way to introduce you to her than at our hometown concert series? The last Friday Night on White concert will be the your first chance to meet our newest flagship offering–the rest of the state has to wait until the next week!
So come out, have a great time, and enjoy live music from Crush with Emmalynn at your side!
Here are some friendly reminders from the town about the concert:
The Town of Wake Forest will conclude its 2016 Friday Night on White outdoor concert series with Crush on Friday, Sept. 9. Presented by White Street Brewing Co., “Friday Night on White” takes place along South White Street in downtown Wake Forest from 6-9 p.m. on the second Friday night of each month from April through September.
Food and refreshments will be available for purchase at several downtown restaurants. A variety of food and dessert trucks will also be on site in the parking lot of Fidelity Bank, 231 S. White St., and along Owen Avenue.
Event organizers urge anyone planning to attend Friday Night on White to be aware of the following:
- No outside coolers are permitted during Friday Night on White, but beer, wine, soft drinks, and water will be available for purchase. All attendees wishing to purchase beer and wine will be required to present age identification and wear the provided identifying bracelet.
- Designated drivers will be eligible to receive two complimentary soft drinks or waters during each Friday Night on White concert. To be eligible, you must be at least 21-years-old with a valid driver’s license. Visit the Information Tent located in the vicinity of Shorty’s for details.
- Beer and wine tokens will be available for purchase at four points of sale tents - instead of one. The tents will be situated at each end of South White Street and near the intersection of Owen Avenue/Brooks Street.
- Beer and wine tokens may also be purchased anytime during normal business hours inside White Street Brewing Co.
- Beer serving stations are located at the end of Owen Avenue, adjacent to B&W Hardware; at the intersection of Jones Avenue and South White Street; and inside White Street Brewing Co.
- A wine serving station will be provided inside White Street Brewing Co.
- The last call for outside beer is 8:50 p.m.
- Festivities end along South White Street at 9:30 p.m.
Free parking is available along several side streets and parking lots in downtown Wake Forest and at Southeastern Baptist Theological Seminary.